Terms and Conditions
Tamuku is founded with the mission to support NGOs and Development Sector Professionals and maximise impact.
- We will never sell or misuse our subscribers’ or users’ name, mobile number and e-mail for any purposes other than our service provision and internal database management.
- We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability towards damages of any kind arising out of use of, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in the sites we share as part of the WhatsApp Alerts and do not constitute any endorsement of the parties or their products and services.
- We recommend the subscribers to use their discretion on how they want to utilise the information we share.
- We will never send unrelated or unwanted information to your phone number either via WhatsApp or any other instant messaging services.
- Due to the transactional costs and logistic complexity, we will not entertain any requests to refund the paid amount. The amount once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, you can choose to unsubscribe from Tamuku’s WhatsApp Alerts’ list, at any time, by sending a simple 'STOP' message to our WhatsApp number.
- We request you not to call / text / WhatsApp us unnecessarily to the number provided. We will not entertain any such calls/ connections.
- In case of any further queries, you can reach out to team Tamuku at email@example.com